CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - COVID SAFE
Please read our terms and conditions below prior to purchasing tickets.
Luna Park Sydney is a Licensed Premises and as such anyone entering are bound by the requirements of the Liquor Act 2007.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Professional, commercial, staged or organised photography or video recording is not permitted without prior authorisation.
- Tripods, lighting, other standalone ancillary photography or video equipment is not permitted.
- Any type of activity or item that may impact on other Guests safety or enjoyment of the Park is not permitted.
- The Park and surrounding areas are under 24-hour CCTV surveillance.
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted entry.
- Liquor may not be brought onto or taken off the premises, and checking procedures may be applied to prevent this.
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors.
- Guests who are intoxicated, argumentative, quarrelsome, aggressive or disorderly will be removed from the Premises.
- Large bags will not be permitted, waist/bum bags are recommended. Any personal items must stay with the owner at all times and not be left unattended. There will not be any lockers or cloaking facilities available throughout the park. Prams are discouraged.
CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organization responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue. All claims are the sole responsibility of that organization.
- A ticket as purchased from bigtopsydney.com entitles the holder entry into the specific venue for the date and time of the specific event as indicated on the ticket only and is subject to the NSW Government approval for Luna Park Sydney to operate pursuant to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
- The primary purchaser must agree to the Luna Park Sydney Health Declaration on behalf of all ticket holders (their shadow audience within their social bubble) within in their transaction, to confirm they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, they have not been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, have not travelled overseas in the last 14 days and are not awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Please note that unless the show specifies “all ages”, you must be 18 years or over and may be required to show proof of age. In accordance with Liquor Regulations, the only Acceptable Forms of Proof of Age / Acceptable Forms of Identification are:
- CURRENT Australian Photo driver’s license (International drivers licenses are not accepted).
- CURRENT Passport
- CURRENT NSW issued Photo Card PLEASE NOTE: DRIVER’S LICENSES ISSUED FROM OVERSEAS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS ID AT THIS VENUE
- Children aged 13 to 17 will be permitted to attend "All Ages" shows unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children aged 12 and under will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" General Admission Standing Shows.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years will be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating Shows and must accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating and General Admission Seated Shows unless the event is specified as a "children's show".
- You will be required to show proof of age ID (per point 2.6) upon entry to the venue to verify your ticket reflects true personal details a requirement of contact tracing. Upon entry you may be issued an identifying and/or RSA accreditation (ie. in the form of a badge and/or wristband and/or other material). Entry is the only point that event accreditation will be issued. This event accreditation must stay intact for the duration of the event. Should your event accreditation be tampered / lost / removed its replacement is subject to management’s approval. Any patron without event accreditation may be required to leave the venue. In such instances you WILL NOT be permitted re-entry for this event. In this instance a refund will not be processed.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and, in such event, will not refund admission fee paid. Patrons in the venue are to have their ticket on their person at all times
- Stage diving, crowd surfing and dangerous activity is not permitted at this venue. Failure to comply may result in eviction; in this instance no refunds will be permitted.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders will not be permitted. You grant permission to the presenter to utilise your image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) in any medium or context without further authorisation or compensation.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Dangerous and/or illicit items will not be permitted inside the venue. Persons found to be intoxicated or under the influence of or in possession of illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter or remain on the premises.
- External Food and Drink cannot be brought into the venue - this includes and is not restricted to personal water bottles and sealed bottles of water.
- All patrons MUST have a valid ticket to enter. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale. Tickets purchased from the Big Top Sydney are not permitted to be on sold: this may result in ticket cancellation and refusal of entry.
- Credit Card purchases can only be made by the cardholder. You will be issued with a reference number which you will need to quote to collect your tickets. You will also be required to produce Acceptable Photo ID (per Term 2.6) and the credit card that you booked with, to sign for the tickets. A valid billing address must be provided at the time of purchase. PO boxes and Locked Bags are not accepted.
- Risk Warning- Section 5M Civil Liability Act 2002. Attendance at the event for which a ticket is sold is a recreational activity and there are risks of injury in attending. By attending you accept these risks and will not make any claim if you are injured.
- Luna Park Sydney is not responsible for the views, statements and content expressed in any of the events held at this venue.
- Your event ticket MUST remain in your possession for the entire duration of the event.
- Luna Park Sydney’s Events & Entertainment Department do not condone the on-selling of tickets. Event Tickets are ONLY to be purchased from the venue bigtopsydney.com and Authorised Third-Party Ticket Sellers, any activity beyond these legitimate channels will be deemed invalid and will NOT be accepted at entry.
- Standing on the furniture is an immediate offence and failure to comply will result in you being evicted from the venue; in this instance no refunds will be permitted.
- CCTV is in operation in the venue.
- Failure to comply with physical distancing requirements could result in your entry being refused or your ejection from the venue.
- In the event that an individual(s) fails the venue’s health screening processes they may be refused admission.
- Failure to comply with any government guidance, State directives or legislation with regards to COVID-19 or any other relevant health directives could result in your entry being refused or your ejection from the venue.
- Failure to follow the direction of venue staff related to COVID protocols may result in your ejection from the venue.
- In the instance Luna Park Sydney issues venue accreditation, social bubble accreditation and guestlist accreditation it is the responsibility of all patrons to honour the accreditation system as instructed. Non-compliance may result in you being asked to leave the venue.
- The primary purchase along with the shadow audience contact details may be supplied to health authorities.
- For accurate contact tracing processes, should a primary purchaser or any member of their shadow audience wish to gift/pass on their ticket to another for use; it is the primary purchaser’s responsibility to advise Luna Park Sydney’s Box Office of the changes and respective updated details (full name and contact phone number).
- In the event of non-compliance with term 2.32 and the primary purchaser or a shadow audience refuses/neglect
- to provide detail of their Shadow Audience, a request should be made that they immediately disseminate information to their extended party, as directed by health officials.
- The venue cloakroom will not be in operation.
- Large bags will not be permitted into the venue/s.
- Permissible bags are at the discretion of security and front of house staff. Venues will not accept bags greater than an A4 sheet of paper into the venue. Leave all large items at home.
- All small bags permitted into the venue must be placed neatly under your seat and not protruded into the aisles.
- For any forced cloakroom items; all care taken, no responsibility held.
- The information provided by guests will be used by Luna Park Sydney’s Events & Entertainment Department for the purpose of contact tracing, should it be necessary.
Ticketholders must agree to the Luna Park Sydney Health Declaration on behalf of all ticket holders in their transaction.
The Health Declaration ticketholders will agree to at the time of purchase is linked here.