CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - COVID SAFE
Please read our terms and conditions and Big Top Health Declaration below prior to purchasing tickets.
- Tickets are sold on behalf of the organization responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue. All claims are the sole responsibility of that organization.
- Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded, or returned after purchase within the extent of the law.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw, or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- Risk Warning- Section 5M Civil Liability Act 2002. Attendance at the event for which a ticket is sold is a recreational activity and there are risks of injury in attending. By attending you accept these risks and will not make any claim if you are injured.
- Luna Park Sydney is not responsible for the views, statements and content expressed in any of the events held at this venue.
- At Entry, all guests will be required to Check-in using Service NSW QR codes provided.
- Please note that unless the show specifies “all ages”, you must be 18 years or over and may be required to show proof of age. In accordance with NSW liquor laws, the only acceptable forms of proof of age are: CURRENT Australian Photo driver’s licence (international driver’s licences are not accepted), CURRENT Passport, CURRENT NSW Photo Card.
- Children aged 13 to 17 will be permitted to attend "All Ages" General Admission Standing Shows unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children aged 12 and under will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" General Admission Standing Shows.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years will be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating Shows and must accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating and General Admission Seated Shows unless the event is specified as a "children's show".
- The information provided by Patrons will be used by Luna Park Sydney’s Events & Entertainment Department for the purpose of contact tracing, should it be necessary and may be supplied to health authorities.
- For accurate contact tracing processes, should a primary purchaser or any member of their shadow audience wish to gift/pass on their ticket to another for use; it is the primary purchaser’s responsibility to advise ticketing agencies of details and respective updated details (full name and contact phone number).
- Failure to comply with direction of venue staff, physical distancing requirements, government guidance, State directives or legislation with regards to COVID-19 or any other relevant health directives could result in your entry bring refused or your ejection from the venue.
- Big Top Sydney is a Licensed Premises and as such anyone entering are bound by the requirements of the Liquor Act 2007; You may be required to show proof of age ID upon entry to obtain an RSA / Venue Accreditation wristband. Entry is the only point that wristbands will be issued. This wristband must stay intact for the duration of the event. Should your wristband be tampered / lost / removed its replacement is subject to management’s approval. Any patron without a wristband may be required to leave the venue. In such instances you WILL NOT be permitted re-entry for this event. In this instance a refund will not be processed.
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission and, in such event, will not refund admission fee paid. Patrons in the venue are to always have their ticket on their person.
- Stage diving, crowd surfing and dangerous activity is not permitted at this venue. Failure to comply may result in eviction; in this instance no refunds will be permitted.
- Cameras, audio and video recorders will not be permitted. You grant permission to the Presenter to utilise your image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) in any medium or context without further authorisation or compensation.
- It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Dangerous and/or illicit items will not be permitted inside the venue. Persons found to be intoxicated or under the influence of or in possession of illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter or remain on the premises.
- External Food and Drink cannot be brought into the venue - this includes and is not restricted to personal water bottles and sealed bottles of water.
- Standing on the furniture is prohibited and will result in you being evicted from the venue; in this instance no refunds will be permitted.
- CCTV is in operation in the venue.
- All patrons MUST have a valid ticket to enter. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale.
- Big Top Sydney do not condone the on-selling of tickets. ONLY tickets sold from Ticketmaster or the venue will be valid for entry, any activity beyond these legitimate channels will be deemed invalid and will NOT be accepted.
- Your event ticket MUST remain in your possession for the entire duration of the event.
- Bags larger than the approved size of 42cm H x 30cm L x 30cm W. are prohibited in the Venue Auditorium. For such items, you may cloak these items in our Venue Cloakroom for the duration of the show.
- All care will be taken with items cloaked; however, the Big Top Sydney DO NOT ACCEPT responsibility for loss or damage. In leaving your items at the Cloakroom, you have considered to have accepted and be bound by our conditions of use.
By purchasing a ticket to a Big Top Sydney event, you agree to the following:
Whilst there are ongoing restrictions in place in relation to COVID-19 issued by NSW Government, Big Top Sydney has the following COVID-19 specific requirements in relation to patrons coming on site. Big Top Sydney is taking a highly precautionary approach to manage the spread of COVID-19 in line with the latest National and Local health advice.
IMPORTANT - Due to COVID-19 restrictions, you will be refused entry if you have attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on any State Government website. See the NSW Government website for up-to-date case locations. If travelling from interstate, please refer to the following website for interstate restrictions https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules/border-restrictions.
All patrons must declare the following prior to coming to site:
- All patrons 16 years and over must be double dose vaccinated for Covid-19 and provide proof on entry.
- All children under 16 years of age are required to be accompanied into the Park by a double dose vaccinated adult from the same household (18+ years) who is in possession of a valid ticket unless they are double dose vaccinated themselves.
- Masks are required to be worn in accordance with Public Health Orders.
- I agree to check in using the Service NSW QR Code or advise Staff if unable to do so contact details can be recorded manually.
- I have not been overseas within the last 14 days and therefore not required to quarantine due to international travel.
- I have not attended a COVID-19 case location at the relevant date/time as indicated on State Government websites such as for NSW - https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates#latest-covid-19-case-locations-in-nsw
- I am not showing any signs and symptoms of COVID-19 being fever (above 37.5 degrees Celsius), flu like symptoms, coughing, sore throat or headache.
- I understand that if I have an elevated temperature (febrile) then I will not be permitted to remain on site.
- I have not had close or casual* contact with a person who has been confirmed with COVID-19.
- I am not awaiting results of a COVID-19 test.
- I will follow Big Top Sydney’s directions regarding hand hygiene while on site, including sanitizing my hands prior to commencing my visit.
- I consent to having my temperature checked as a condition of entering Big Top Sydney.
- I will notify Big Top Sydney if any of the above change upon the day of visiting.
- I will follow good hygiene practices while onsite as outlined below.
- I undertake to follow and practice good social distancing requirements.
* Casual contact is having been face-to-face for less than 15 minutes, or in the same closed space for less than two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious. Close contact is having been face-to-face for at least 15 minutes or been in the same closed space for at least two hours, with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 when that person was infectious.
Help us keep COVID-19 away
When visiting our site, please observe the following good hygiene practices to reduce the risk of infection with COVID-19:
- Sanitise your hands when entering the site and at regular intervals.
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 to 30 seconds. If soap and water is not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser. Hand sanitiser does not replace washing your hands after using the bathroom.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a tissue or cough into your elbow.
- Dispose used tissues into a bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
- Practice social distancing - Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people.