CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please read our terms and conditions below prior to purchasing tickets.
Please note that unless the show specifies "all ages", you must be 18 years or over and will be required to show proof of age. In accordance with Liquor Regulations, the only acceptable forms of proof of age are:
CURRENT Australian Photo drivers license (International drivers licenses are not accepted)
NSW Proof of age card
- Children aged 12 and under will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" General Admission Standing Shows.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years will be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Shows and must accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating and General Admission Seated Shows unless the event is specified as a "children's show".
*Please note that some events have specific and amended Terms and Conditions of Entry: please consult individual event Information pages for further details or contact the Big Top Box Office.
There are three ways to purchase tickets to events at Big Top Sydney: in person at the venue, over the phone or this website. We accept cash, eftpos, BC, MC, VC.
The purchase can only be made by the cardholder. A valid residential address must be provided at the time of sale- P.O Boxes are not accepted. You will be issued with an e-ticket or an email receipt and reference number which you will need to quote to collect your hard tickets. You will also be required to produce the credit card you that you booked with and photo ID, to sign for and collect hard tickets. Print at home tickets are also available.
Venue collection from the Big Top Box Office commences 1 hour prior to doors on event nights.
A the venue box office in Luna Park between 9am to 5pm Monday to Sunday. Phone and internet purchased hard tickets can also be collected during these hours.
Our friendly box office staff are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Sunday, call (02) 9033 7600 or 1300BIGTOP.
Internet sales are available on this website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
No refunds or exchanges
Please treat your tickets like cash, as tickets are sold on a strict no refund and no exchange basis. Tickets are refunded under the relevant NSW laws that protect the venue & ticket purchaser. A change in your personal plans or circumstances does not warrant a refund.
Booking and processing fees
All ticket prices and booking fees quoted are inclusive of GST.
A processing fee applies to all transactions.
E-ticket - Print at home PDF (FREE)
Print at home tickets are an easy, instant and convenient way of receiving event tickets.
Simply print the PDF ticket attachment sent with your purchase email and present it for scanning at venue doors upon entry.
Held at Box Office - Venue Collection (FREE)
Note that tickets purchased via other outlets may incur a charge
Pick up your tickets on event night on presentation of valid photo ID and purchasing credit card. Venue collection commences from The Big Top Box Office one hour before event doors open until 10:30pm for late-running events.
Print at Home at a Later Date - Confirmation Email (FREE)
On occasion, promoters will request suppressed printing of all event tickets until closer to the event date.
After purchase, patrons will receive a confirmation email ONLY.
Tickets with this allocated delivery option will be emailed out at a nominated date, as a PDF, closer to the event.
Please check individual event information pages for further details about dispatch dates.
EXTERNAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
No External Food and Drink into the Venue.
No Professional Photography, backpacks and large bags must be cloaked before entering the auditorium.
BIG TOP SYDNEY
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. Tickets are sold on behalf of the organization responsible for presenting the event and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the venue. All claims are the sole responsibility of that organization.
2. Age restrictions apply for this event. You must be 18 years and over to attend this event and will be required to show proof of age. In accordance with Liquor Regulations, the only acceptable forms of proof of age are:
1. CURRENT Australian Photo driver’s license (International drivers licenses are not accepted
2. CURRENT Passport
3. CURRENT NSW issued Photo Card
PLEASE NOTE: DRIVER’S LICENSES ISSUED FROM OVERSEAS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AS ID AT THIS VENUE
3. Tickets will not be exchanged, refunded or returned after purchase.
4. Please note that unless the show specifies “all ages”, you must be 18 years or over and may be required to show proof of age. In accordance with NSW liquor laws, the only acceptable forms of proof of age are: CURRENT Australian Photo driver’s licence (international driver’s licences are not accepted), CURRENT Passport, CURRENT NSW Photo Card.
5. Children aged 13 to 17 will be permitted to attend "All Ages" General Admission Standing Shows unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children aged 12 and under will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" General Admission Standing Shows.
6. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 years will be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating Shows and must accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Children under the age of 5 will not be permitted to attend "All Ages" Reserved Seating and General Admission Seated Shows unless the event is specified as a "children's show".
7. You will be required to show proof of age ID upon entry to obtain a wristband. Entry is the only point that wristbands will be issued. This wristband must stay intact for the duration of the event. Should your wristband be tampered / lost / removed its replacement is subject to management’s approval. Any patron without a wristband may be required to leave the venue. In such instances you WILL NOT be permitted re-entry for this event. In this instance a refund will not be processed.
8. The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
9. The management reserves the right to refuse admission and, in such event, will not refund admission fee paid. Patrons in the venue are to have their ticket on their person at all times.
10. Stage diving, crowd surfing and dangerous activity is not permitted at this venue. Failure to comply may result in eviction; in this instance no refunds will be permitted.
11. Cameras, audio and video recorders will not be permitted. You grant permission to the Presenter to utilise your image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after the event) in any medium or context without further authorisation or compensation.
12. It may be a condition of entry to individual events that a search of person or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
13. Dangerous and/or illicit items will not be permitted inside the venue. Persons found to be intoxicated or under the influence of or in possession of illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter or remain on the premises.
14. External Food and Drink cannot be brought into the venue - this includes and is not restricted to personal water bottles and sealed bottles of water.
15. All patrons MUST have a valid ticket to enter. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from authorised points of sale. Tickets purchased from the Big Top are not permitted to be on sold: this may result in ticket cancellation and refusal of entry.
16. Credit Card purchases can only be made by the cardholder. You will be issued with a reference number which you will need to quote to collect your tickets. You will also be required to produce Acceptable Photo ID (per Term 2) and the credit card that you booked with, to sign for the tickets. A valid billing address must be provided at the time of purchase. PO boxes and Locked Bags are not accepted.
17. Risk Warning- Section 5M Civil Liability Act 2002. Attendance at the event for which a ticket is sold is a recreational activity and there are risks of injury in attending. By attending you accept these risks and will not make any claim if you are injured.
18. Luna Park Sydney is not responsible for the views, statements and content expressed in any of the events held at this venue.
19. RSA / Venue Accreditation Wristbands - issued by the venue MUST remain intact for the duration of the event. Should your wristband be tampered / lost / removed its replacement is subject to management’s approval. Any patron without a wristband may be asked to leave the venue. In such instances you WILL NOT be permitted re-entry for this event.
20. Your event ticket MUST remain in your possession for the entire duration of the event.
21. Bags larger than the approved size of 42cm H x 30cm L x 30cm W. are prohibited in the Venue Auditorium. For such items, you may cloak these items in our Venue Cloakroom for the duration of the show.
22. All care will be taken with items cloaked, however, the Big Top Sydney DO NOT ACCEPT responsibility for loss or damage. In leaving your items at the Cloakroom, you have considered to have accepted and be bound by our conditions of use.
23. Big Top Sydney do not condone the on-selling of tickets. Event Tickets are ONLY to be purchased from the venue bigtopsydney.com and Authorised Third-Party Ticket Sellers, any activity beyond these legitimate channels will be deemed invalid and will NOT be accepted at entry.
24. Standing on the furniture is an immediate offence and failure to comply will result in you being evicted from the venue; in this instance no refunds will be permitted.
25. CCTV is in operation in the venue.